Riverview Educational Foundation
PO Box 186
Oakmont, PA 15139
The Riverview Educational Foundation was formed by Riverview School District community members to help the District further its strategic plan initiative of focusing on STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts, and Math) education and initiatives.
REF exists to:
- Provide students with opportunities to research, discover, create, communicate and enhance learning that supports successful employment in a global economy
- Provide a formal process for fundraising to support Riverview School District’s teacher and school initiatives that support the District’s strategic educational priorities
- Award grants to teachers and schools in the district to support their educational projects, technology, tools, experiences and initiatives that are outside the scope of the District budget
- Provide an open process by which all members of the community may involve themselves in charitable/fundraising activities that support the education of children in their community
- To perform all of the activities related to said purposes, to enjoy all of the powers granted and engage in any lawful activity for corporations/association organized under Pennsylvania non-profit corporation law.
Mission & Goals